Fetch! & Feline Pet Care provides friendly, compassionate & loving companionship when
you’re traveling, working or can’t make it home to care for your pet.
We can be reached the following ways:
• Call or text 360.620.1888
• Email us at email@example.com
• Log onto our website at fetchandfelinepetcare.com to request service
To schedule services, go to our website at fetchandfelinepetcare.com and log into Time to Pet’s secure online system to request services or you may contact us directly by phone/text or email. Please note that services or cancellations are not confirmed until you receive a response from us.
Our regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Outside of these hours, we will respond the following business day unless it is an emergency, whereas we will respond as quickly as possible.
INITIAL CONSULTATION/MEET & GREET
The Initial Consultation/Meet & Greet is complimentary and required for all new clients before any services can be confirmed. Please allow a minimum of 30 minutes for us to get acquainted with you and your pet, review routines, feeding schedules and review our service agreement, policy, pet profiles and forms. Please have your veterinarian, emergency contact information and vaccination records available.
We require two methods of entry: two keys or a key and garage code. Key(s) are to be delivered once service has been agreed upon, preferably at the Initial Consultation/Meet & Greet. We will retain your key(s) in a locked key cabinet for convenience unless otherwise agreed upon. If keys are not received at the time of the initial meeting, there will be a $20.00 charge for picking up or returning them. We cannot be responsible for keys left in an outdoor hiding spot.
Our rates can be accessed through our website fetchandfelinepetcare.com.We reserve the right to revise our fees at any time.
Holidays in which we add a $20.00 surcharge are as follows:
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
We accept cash, checks or credit card payments, which can be made through our website, fetchandfelinepetcare.com
Credit card numbers can be stored on our safe and secure Time to Pet software.
- Dog walking will be billed on the 15th and the last day of the month
- 20% deposit is required upon booking of services and the balance due prior to the beginning of services
Overnight service reservations must be cancelled no later than 48 hours prior to services to receive a full credit. Cancellations less than 48 hours will be billed at the current rate.
- For Dog Walking clients or Drop-in Visits, services must be cancelled by 6:00pm the night before services are to be rendered to avoid a 50% cancellation fee
- Holiday cancellations require a minimum of seven-day notice to receive a credit to your account
- If you do not cancel and we arrive to provide services, you will be charged the full price of the scheduled service
- Credits for cancellations are posted to your account for future services and will remain on your account with no expiration
- For Cat Clients who are traveling, we require a minimum of one daily visit, no exceptions
- For Dog Clients who are traveling, we require overnight visits in their home or ours. We do not offer Drop-in Visits leaving your dog alone for extended periods of time
- Clients shall provide secure collars with appropriate tags and a leash for each pet in our care
- We suggest your pet has a reflective vest for your pet’s safety while on dog walks
- All pets under our care should have some form of identification if they will be let outside of the home
- Dogs will always be on a leash while outside, excepting visits to the dog park
- We will not use electronic collars or retractable leashes
- We do not accept requests to ‘ignore’ a pet, for example: we cannot care for the dog and ignore the cat
- All pets are required to be up to date on their vaccinations to prevent the transmission of diseases
- Dogs require Rabies, DHPP and Bordella
- Cats require Rabies and FVRC
- If a Client’s pets are found to have fleas or ticks, the Client gives Fetch! & Feline Pet Care permission to seek appropriate treatment and Client will pay for such treatment
- During inclement weather or excessive heat, dog walks and dog park visits will not occur, however, we will do our best to provide services before excessive heat or after a storm has passed. In extreme heat, we will provide drop-in visits in lieu of dog walks
- In the event of a pet emergency, we will transport your pet to the veterinarian noted in the information we have on your Veterinarian Authorization Form or to an Emergency Veterinarian Clinic if your veterinarian is not available as on a weekend or after hours. You will be notified as soon as possible. If you cannot be reached, we will contact the Emergency Contact noted in your file.
- Dog walks and drop-in visits are booked with a two hour window
- Early morning
- Late afternoon
We do our best to arrange our schedule to arrive at the same time each visit
DOG PARK VISITS
We will happily transport your dog (2 maximum) to the dog park for off-leash play time. We accept no liability for any injury your animal may incur by another dog or any injury your dog causes another dog
In the event there is not enough food or supplies to care for your pet, we will notify you, then procure the needed items. You will be provided the receipt and invoiced for the cost of the food/supplies plus a $20.00 transportation fee.
LOCK OUT SERVICE
In the event Fetch! & Feline Pet Care cannot gain access to your home for whatever reason, Client gives Fetch! & Feline Pet Care permission to hire a locksmith to gain entry. Lock out service starts at $200.00.
Please provide the contact information of your trusted maintenance company to attend to household emergencies that may arise during your absence. This could include leaks, water heaters, refrigerators, air conditioning, heating systems, etc.
- It is agreed that Fetch! & Feline Pet Care shall not be held responsible for damage to Client’s property or that of others caused by Clients’ pet(s) during the period in which the pets are in the care of Fetch! & Feline Pet Care.
- We do not participate in ‘shared’ service. No-one b ut Fetch! & Feline Pet Care Pet Sitters should be entering your home while we are contracted to care for your pet(s). Should another party enter the Client’s home we shall be released from any and all liability
RIGHT TO USE IMAGES/VIDEOS
We use photos of our Client’s pets for advertising on Social Media, our website, emails, Next Door and others. If you desire your pet’s photos not be used, please inform us. All policies & rates are subject to change without notice.